Having a baby is definitely an experience that one cannot deny. There are so many joys and happiness that come with being a parent - from the first moment they see their child's face to all of the special moments throughout the years. Of course, there are also some challenges and hurdles along the way, but these episodes make parenting such an enriching experience overall.
When a loved one is expecting a baby, your hearts overflow with happiness. You want to do everything in your power to make the little ones’ arrival memorable. Your thoughts and prayers are always with the newborn baby. But what about the parents? Well, heartfelt wishes for the newborn baby’s parents can be the most uplifting thing they'll receive during this time.
This blog post will share 55 wishes for the newborn baby’s parents that will help you write a heartwarming congratulatory card.
Filling the new parents’ parenthood journey with love
When a baby is born, it's an event that will change not just their lives, but also the lives of everyone around them. Whatever your relationship with the newborn baby is, make sure you play a positive part in the journey of parenthood. Babies need love and care from the whole tribe to thrive - this is why being supportive and cooperative during this time is so important.
It is natural for parents to feel overwhelmed when their baby arrives. They are filled with joy and excitement, but also confusion and anxiety. It can be difficult to know what to do or how to act around the newborn baby.
Luckily, there are a few things you can do in order for your relationship with the new family member to be as smooth as possible from the start. Here are a few tips:
- Express your congratulations privately before they have a chance to tell all of their friends. This will give them an edge over those who wait until after the baby is born to congratulate them.
- Don't try too hard. It's natural for people to take things slow at first, so let them ease into parenting slowly and patiently.
- Offer help with anything that comes up - from taking care of the baby during nap time, filling in daycare forms, or just listening while they talk about their experience (or nightmares!) early on in parenthood. You might be surprised at how grateful they are once they've gotten used to this crazy new lifestyle!
Welcome the little one with some heartwarming wishes
Are you done with repeating the same traditional wishes for every congratulatory card? Are you looking for some joyous wishes for the newborn baby’s parents? Wondering what to write to new parents? Welcome to the exciting world of new parenting wishes!
Here’s a list of 55 heartwarming new parenting wishes to welcome the new addition to the tribe. You won’t have to think about what to write to new parents anymore!
- Wishing you all the best as you welcome your new baby into the world! From the moment you find out you're pregnant, to the days and months leading up to your little one's arrival, we hope everyday is as amazing as you are. We hope that your dreams and wishes for your newborn baby come true and that you enjoy every moment of this special time.
- I hope that everything goes smoothly with the pregnancy and delivery and that the baby will be healthy and happy. May you enjoy every moment of being a parent! Wishing you all the best for your new journey.
- You have carried this child inside of you for a long time - thank goodness it was all worth it! May the joys and challenges ahead be equally rewarding for both of you. Happy parenthood!
- You've made a remarkable journey, and your little one is now home safe and sound. I'm so happy for you both! May your new family be filled with love and happiness, always remembering how loved and precious you are.
- Let your child's innocence flow through you like fresh water in the summertime - may they never lose sight of what is truly important in life. May your little one be healthy both physically and emotionally, with no worries or fears looming over them. Happy parenthood.
- Wishing the new parents all the happiness in the world! Congratulations on welcoming your little one into the world. It is an amazing and life-changing experience, and I am sure you will love the little one very much.
- Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe newborn baby! May your little one be kissed on the nose by all of the elves every day, and may they never ever get sick. May they grow up to be as cute as their mommy and daddy. And most importantly - may they always have a smile on their face!
- Wishing you all the best as you embark on this new journey - and a huge congratulations when your little one arrives! May your days be filled with smiles, laughter, and just enough stress to keep things interesting. And if there's anything I can do to help along the way, don't hesitate to ask!
- Wishing new parents all the best in their exciting journey of parenthood! May you enjoy every moment and meet your little one with love and joy. Gratefully anticipating the arrival of your little one!
- Wishing you the best of luck as you become a parent! Everything will be new and exciting, and we can't wait to see the hilarious (and adorable) things that happen during your journey.
- Wishing you the best of everything as you embark on this new journey! You have waited so long, and now your baby is finally here. We are excited to see all the amazing things that will come from this incredible period in your life.
- Find time to rest and recharge. You're going to need it! Enjoy every moment together - they'll never last long enough. May you always be blessed with abundant love and laughter.
- Welcome to parenthood. You'll always be too tired to cook - let somebody else make all of the meals for once. You'll never have time to get the house clean - someone else will do it while you're sleeping. Wishing you a happy journey.
- Wishing you the best of health and happiness as you embark on this incredible journey called parenthood! May the little one’s arrival fill your life with happiness and love.
- Pregnancy and childbirth are both incredibly special events, and we can't wait to see all the amazing things you will do with your little one. Congratulations on this exciting journey, and may everything go smoothly from here on out!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little one!
- Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy, and blessings with your new baby.
- Your family is now complete with the arrival of your beautiful baby.
- May your baby bring you many happy moments and unforgettable memories.
- Cherish every moment with your little one, they grow up so fast!
- May your baby be surrounded by love and happiness from day one.
- Congratulations on the start of your new and exciting journey as parents.
- Sending lots of love and warm wishes to your growing family.
- Your new baby is a precious gift, enjoy every moment with them.
- May your baby bring you all the happiness in the world.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy and may you cherish this special time forever.
- Welcome to the world little one, you are so loved already!
- May your baby bring you love, laughter, and a lifetime of happiness.
- Congratulations on your beautiful baby and the start of your new chapter in life.
- Your little one is the perfect addition to your family, congratulations!
- Sending all our love and blessings to your family and new baby.
- May your baby grow up healthy, happy, and loved by all.
- Congratulations on your new arrival, wishing you all the best in your parenting journey.
- Your baby is already so loved and cherished, welcome to the world little one!
- May your baby bring you all the joy and happiness in the world.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, and precious memories with your new baby.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby, they are already so lucky to have you as parents.
- Sending lots of love and hugs to your new family of three.
- May your baby bring you an abundance of love, joy, and blessings.
- Your new baby is a precious miracle, congratulations on their safe arrival.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, may your family be blessed with endless love and happiness.
- Enjoy every moment with your little one, they are only this small for a short time.
- Sending you warm wishes and congratulations on your beautiful new baby.
- May your baby's life be filled with love, laughter, and many wonderful adventures.
- Congratulations on your new addition, wishing you all the best on this exciting journey.
- Your baby is the most precious gift, congratulations on their safe arrival.
- May your new baby bring you all the happiness and love in the world.
- Sending you lots of love and well wishes on the arrival of your little one.
- Congratulations on your new baby, may your family be filled with joy and happiness.
- Wish you all the best on this incredible journey of parenthood.
- May your baby bring you many moments of happiness and pure love.
- Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby, may they bring you endless joy.
- Sending you all our love and congratulations on your new addition.
- Your new baby is a blessing, congratulations on their arrival and your new role as parents.
- May your baby's life be filled with love, happiness, and endless possibilities.
Now that you know what to write to new parents, write any of these heartfelt new parents wishes in the congratulatory card for the new parents and light their world up with your love.
Our top picks for parenthood congratulatory cards
There's no need to stick with the traditional congratulatory cards when you can get heartwarming and witty greeting cards that will really show your loved one how much you care about the new addition to their lives.
Here are some of our favorite greeting cards that will make new parents feel loved when you include new parenting wishes on their blank interiors.
Baby definition greeting card
Say hello to a new little soul with a baby definition new parents card by Footnotes Paper! We all have a baby’s arrival that changed our entire world. Whether it's their first step, words or smile, we just can't help but be in awe.
So, if your loved ones are embarking on this new journey of parenthood, this heartfelt definition card will multiply their joy and happiness and by making sure you add new parents wishes to the card, you will surely make the parents feel loved.
Gender reveal greeting card
Gender reveal has officially taken over the world and with good reason! Whether you're a parent or not, gender reveal cards are a great way of guessing whether the gift is for a boy or girl. And when it comes to Footnotes Paper, we've got just what you need.
The gender reveal new parents card features adorable text guessing the gender of the little one. It's sure to bring a smile to your loved ones' faces and let them know that you care about their special day as much as they do by including a few new parents wishes for them inside the card!
Now that you know what to write to new parents, making this card memorable won’t be a tough job.
Hello baby onesie greeting card
Having a little one in the house is a joy. We've all been there. Whether it's their first child or fifth, welcoming a new addition to the family is an exciting time that calls for attention to detail and excitement.
That's why Footnotes came up with this adorable new parents card to celebrate a newborn baby's birth with the cutest onesie illustration that will remind the parents of how their life will be filled with such adorable baby essentials. It is the perfect way to show off how ecstatic you are about the little ones’ arrival in this world with some heartwarming new parents wishes.
Now that you know where to get your congratulatory new parents cards from, make sure to include special new parenting wishes for the newborn baby’s parents. Not only will this add an extra touch of love and care, but will remind them of your thoughtfulness. Jazz the cards up with our fun stickers to show your excitement and love for the little one’s arrival.
We would love to see what you come up with - just tag us @footnotespaper on Instagram when composing or posting your card. Can't wait to see all of the beautiful designs that our community creates!