Even though your love requires no special day, going the extra mile on certain occasions such as Valentine's day can make your partner fall head over heels for you. If you're planning on taking your relationship to the next level this year, celebrate their existence in your life on Valentine’s day to make them feel on top of the world.
Love is in the air! Whether you're headed out on an epic date night or simply spending time with your loved ones, this Valentine's day is sure to be special. So why not add a little bit of love into your daily routine by indulging in one of these romantic wishes?
Wondering what to write in a Valentine’s card? Whether you're looking for a little sentiment or something to really take your mind off of things, we've got you covered. Let’s dive right in and you’ll know what to write in a Valentine’s card for your partner.
A Sneak Peek Into Valentine’s Day Celebrations Around the World
Valentine's Day is celebrated in many different ways around the world. While some countries opt for traditional celebrations with flowers and chocolates, others go for more unique activities. Here's a sneak peek into how Valentine's Day is celebrated in a few different countries:
- It is a special day for couples in the United States. It's an occasion when they can express their love for each other with gifts, cards, and flowers. Some people think it's a commercial holiday, but for many couples, it's a cherished tradition.
- In Japan, Valentine's Day is known as "White Day" and it is actually celebrated one month after Valentine's Day. On White Day, it is customary for men to give gifts to the women who gave them gifts on Valentine's Day.
The most popular gift to give on White Day is marshmallows, which symbolize purity and sweetness.
- In South Korea, couples celebrate by exchanging gifts and often going on dates. But single people also get in on the fun by buying themselves presents or treating themselves to a nice meal.
This holiday is also sometimes called "Black Day" because single people wear black clothing to mourn their lack of a partner.
- In China, Valentine's Day is not as widely celebrated as it is in other parts of the world. However, it is gaining popularity among young people who see it as an opportunity to express their love for one another.
One popular way to celebrate Valentine's Day in China is to exchange "friendship balls." These are small balls that can be attached to cell phones or keychains and are meant to symbolize the strength of your friendship.
So there you have it! A sneak peek into how Valentine's Day is celebrated across the world.
What to Write in a Valentine’s card- 20 Heartwarming messages
What to write in a Valentine’s card? This might be the question on your mind as you try to figure out how to make this Valentine’s Day special for your loved one. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Here are 20 thoughtful and witty messages that will definitely make your Valentine’s day card extra special. Let’s get started with the best things to write on a Valentine’s card.
Heartfelt Valentine’s Day wishes to make them feel all giddy
- To the most amazing person I know, who makes every day an adventure and fills my life with happiness – I love you more than anything in this world, and I can’t wait to spend all of eternity with you. Happy Valentine’s day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day love! You always know how to make me laugh, even when I’m feeling down – you are my sunshine and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- You have such a kind and caring soul, always putting others before yourself – I feel so blessed to have you in my life, thank you for being everything I could ever want or need. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day baby. There are no words that can truly describe how much I love and adore you – but know that every single day, I fall more deeply in love with you.
- You fill my life with happiness and joy, and I am so grateful to have you as my partner – I hope that this Valentine’s Day is just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness together. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. You add spice to my life – thank you for making every day an adventure! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us together.
- Without you I would be lost – you are my compass and guide. I am so grateful for your love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I'm so grateful for everything we have together. Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold this Valentine's Day!
- There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, my love. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you for making my world a better place.
Humorous Valentine’s Day wishes to make them laugh out loud
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you more than coffee, but please don't make me prove it.
- I'm glad we met, otherwise I'd be spending Valentine's Day alone with Netflix and a pint of ice cream. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Thanks for being my partner in crime and all the other things we do together.
- You had me at hello or was it pizza? Either way, let’s get together and celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- I was going to get you a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but then I realized that would just be giving you something you already have in the form of your girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I know I sometimes drive you crazy, but that just means we’re perfect for each other!
- Thanks for putting up with all my quirks - I couldn’t imagine my life without you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear Valentine, I think you are purr-fect for me! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You’re the peanut butter to my jelly, the macaroni to my cheese, and the Oreos to my milk. I just can’t function without you!
- If I had a nickel for every time I thought of you, I’d be rich! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Now that you know what to write in a Valentine’s card for your partner to make them feel loved and add a barrel of laughter to their day, make sure you pick the best message and fill their day with love.
If you want to add a bit of humor to your card, you can always go for cheesy puns or inside jokes that only the two of you will get. Just make sure not to overdo it - a little goes a long way!
Whatever message you choose, just remember that your partner is sure to appreciate the thoughtfulness behind it.
Say it all with these Valentine’s Day cards
Here are some heartfelt and romantic Valentine's Day card examples that will say it all! Whether you're looking for a quirky and humorous card, something romantic and heartfelt, or just something to show your love, these cards will have your partner in tears of happiness.
Valentine's day is just around the corner, and you could all use a little reminder of soulmate with this heartfelt soulmate-definition greeting card. With its thoughtful definition of soulmate, this is Valentine's day card that expects nothing in return but your undying love and affection.
I’m so glad I swiped right
Valentine's day is almost here and you know what that means? It's time to celebrate! Whether you're looking for a date, or settling down with your partner, swiping right on an app can help you find your match.
So, if you met your perfect soulmate through a dating app, it is time to cherish your bond with this fun ‘I’m so glad I swiped right’ greeting card.
Who does the best things in life? Who makes your heart skip a beat in happiness? Who can make you go to the moon and back with just a smile on their face? You know it's your Valentine, don't you?
Get this Valentine's definition card from Footnotes Paper that expresses your emotions in the most heartwarming way. With Valentine's Day cards on every topic imaginable, we've got a card that depicts your feelings perfectly.
Now that you have got the best Valentine's day card examples, get Valentine's day cards from Footnotes Paper and write down the best wishes from our list on the blank interior of the card. Your partner will remember this Valentine's day for the rest of their lives.
Valentine's day is quickly approaching and if you're looking for the perfect way to show your significant other how much you care, look no further than Footnotes Paper. We have a wide collection of thoughtful Valentine's day cards that are sure to impress.To sweeten the deal, we're offering a special 10% discount when you sign up for our newsletter. So why wait? Stop by Footnotes Paper today or visit our website and pick up the perfect Valentine's day card for your partner.