Valentine's day is an occasion that makes your partner feel loved. It is a day to express your love for one another. Whether you are single or in a relationship, spending time with your loved ones is always special.
For couples, it is a day to celebrate their love for each other. Going on romantic dates, exchanging gifts, and spending quality time together are some of the things that make this day so special.
Valentine's Day is almost here, and we all know what that means! Time to start thinking about what to write in all of our Valentine’s day card messages! If you're stuck for ideas, don't worry - we've got you covered.
In this blog post, we will share 20 of the best Day wishes to write in all of your Valentine’s Day card messages.
Set the tone for the whole year on Valentine's
Valentine's Day is the perfect time to set the tone for the rest of the year. Whether you're single or in a relationship, this holiday is all about love. Valentine's Day is the perfect time to set the tone for the whole year. If you make your partner's Valentine's day memorable, you can woo them forever.
Plan something special and unique that they'll never forget. It could be a candlelit dinner, a romantic getaway, or even just a small gesture with a big meaning.
Whatever you do, make sure it comes from the heart. That's what will make it truly special and keep the love alive all year long.
A few heartfelt Valentine's Day sayings can go a long way. Words play a huge role in relationships. They can convey our deepest emotions and help to build strong bonds between people.
The right words can make someone feel loved, appreciated, and valued. They can also show how much we care about someone.
On this special day, take the time to find the perfect Valentine's Day card sayings for the one you love.
Valentine’s Day card messages to make your partner’s day
Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to let your partner know just how much you love and appreciate them. A great way to do this is with a heartfelt, thoughtful card.
However, if you're not sure what to write, don't worry! We've compiled a list of some of the best Valentine's day card sayings to make your partner's day extra special.
10 heartfelt messages to rekindle the spark
If your relationship is in need of a spark, then these ten heartfelt messages are sure to rekindle the fire. From expressing your undying love to telling your partner how much they mean to you, these romantic Valentine’s Day messages will remind them why they fell in love with you in the first place.
So go ahead and let your heart do the talking!
- I love you more than words can express. You're my everything, and I can't imagine my life without you. Happy Valentine's Day!
- You're the light in my life that guides me through dark times. I'm so grateful to be with you, and I cherish every moment we spend together. Happy Valentine's Day to my love!
- I never knew what it was like to be truly happy until I met you. You bring joy into my life, and I can't imagine living without you. I am so lucky to be with you on this special day. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my love. You're my best friend, my lover, and the one person who knows me better than anyone else. I'm so thankful to have you in my life, and I hope this Valentine's Day is just the beginning of many more happy years together.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I fell in love with you because of all the little things that make up who you are. Your quirks, your sense of humor, and your kindness, all add up to create the most amazing person I have ever met.
- Happy Valentine's Day! I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are my everything and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- I cannot imagine my life without you. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. I am so lucky to be with you on this special day.
- On this Valentine's Day, I want you to know that you are the love of my life. I am so thankful for your love and companionship.
- I fell in love with you the moment we met. You are everything I have ever wanted in a partner and I am so lucky to be with you.
- Our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so grateful for your love, understanding, and support.
10 Valentine’s Day messages to make them giggle
For many couples, it is a day to rekindle the spark of their relationship. A day to remember why they fell in love in the first place.
To make this Valentine's Day extra special, send your loved one a funny Valentine's Day card message with one of these 10 witty wishes.
- Without you I'm nothing. Well, maybe something. But definitely not as awesome. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I'm so glad I swiped right!
- You're the peanut butter to my jelly, the macaroni to my cheese. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Happy Valentine’s Day to my better half.
- Without you, I feel like half a person. So, thank you for always being there for me, even when I'm a pain in the neck! I love you more than words can say and I always have a lot of words. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You're the best thing after sliced bread. And we all know how amazing sliced bread is! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. If you were a triangle you'd be acute one. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are. I love you from the bottom of my heart and the top of my lungs!
- I'm so glad we don't have to pretend to like each other anymore as I love you more than unicorns and rainbows and all things magical now. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm really bad at poetry but I really love you! Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold on this Valentine's Day.
- Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you know how much I adore and appreciate you, even though I don't always show it. Sometimes I'm just really grumpy.
- I know we don't always see eye to eye but that just makes our relationship more fun. You may not always be my number one priority, but you're always up there near the top of the list! Just kidding, you're always my number one. Happy Valentine's Day, love!
Now that you've some of the most thoughtful and fun Valentine's Day card messages on your list, make sure your greeting card expresses all that you want to say.
Whatever message you choose, make sure it comes from the heart. After all, that's what Valentine's Day is all about!
Strike the right chords with Footnotes Paper
To make your happy Valentine's day card message more special for your partner, write it down in a thoughtful and witty Valentine's Day greeting card. This will show that you put some extra thought into their card, and they will appreciate the effort.
From quirky puns to funny observations, our cards are sure to put a smile on their face. So why not add a little laughter to your Valentine's Day this year with a Footnotes Paper card?
Our favorite Valentine’s Day greeting cards
A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, and accepts you like no other. Get the soulmate definition card to honor the love of your life on Valentine’s Day.
What's the best way to say "I love you" on Valentine's Day? With a hot air balloon greeting card, of course! Just imagine your loved one's face when they open up this card and see a beautiful hot air balloon on the front.
Add a romantic Valentine’s Day message to personalize the card and you will make your partner’s day unforgettable.
If you're looking for a funny and unique way to tell your partner how much you love them this Valentine's Day, look no further than a humorous greeting card that says "My love for you will never end, just like the pandemic."
This is sure to get a laugh out of your partner, and it will let them know that your love is strong enough to weather any storm - even a global pandemic.
So show your loved ones how much you value their presence by sending them one of these greeting cards. But why stop there? Spruce up your cards with some fun stickers from Footnotes Paper and make them extra special.
Don't forget to share the final results of your Valentine's Day celebration by tagging us on Instagram @footnotespaper. We can't wait to see what you come up with!