If there's one thing we can all agree on, it’s that heroes come in all shapes and sizes. Some people choose to become heroes by serving their country or lending a hand to their community. Others are heroes to their friends and family, always putting others before themselves.
No matter how your hero chooses to help make the world a better place, they deserve recognition for their love and dedication on this Father’s Day. Surprise your forever hero with a one-of-a-kind experience that will make his day unforgettable.
From heartfelt messages to funny Father’s Day quotes for cards, we've got something for every dad. So why not celebrate the man who means the world to you with an amazing experience he'll never forget? Happy Father's Day in advance!
Here’s to the wind beneath your wings
Fathers are amazing humans. They can change a tire faster than you saying, "I'll do it myself," but they also know when to let you try things on your own. They are always there to lend a hand, but they also know when to step back and let you figure things out on your own. They are our heroes and our best friends, and we should take every opportunity to celebrate them.
They say fatherhood is a tough job and they're not wrong. It's not easy to be responsible for keeping another human being safe and sound. But it's even harder to know when to let go and allow that person to spread their wings and fly. It's a tricky balancing act but fathers make it look easy.
This Father's Day, take the time to let your father know how much he means to you. Tell him how much you appreciate all he has done for you. Most importantly, give him a big hug and tell him you love him. After all, that's what fathers are for.
Father’s Day quotes to make your dad smile
While we often forget to celebrate fathers, Father’s Day is dedicated to appreciating and cherishing dads worldwide. A few well-chosen words of admiration can mean more to a dad than anything else. So we have ten fabulous ideas to get you started, whether you are looking for funny Father’s day quotes or the perfect way to tell your dad you love him.
Wishes that will make even the grumpiest dads chuckle
If you're looking for humorous Father's Day wishes to make your dad laugh, you've come to the right place. Here are five funny Father’s day quotes to make your dad laugh his heart out.
- Here's to the man who taught me how to be a strong independent woman, even if I don't always listen! Love you, Dad!
- Thanks for being the best dad ever, even though I know I'm not always the best daughter! Love you!
- Thanks for being a great role model, even though I've probably learned more from your mistakes than your successes. Ha! Happy Father's Day!
- Happy Father's Day to the person who gave me his anger gene.
- I hope you have a fantastic Father's Day! I know you're probably hoping for a nice new tie or maybe even a golf club from me, but sadly those things are way out of my budget. So instead, I got you something that I know you'll appreciate: a coupon for a free hug from your favorite daughter! I hope you can use it soon.
So, this Father's Day, let your dad know how much you appreciate him with these funny Father’s day messages for cards.
Wishes that will make your dad feel on top of the world
Father's Day is a time to celebrate the men in our lives who have always been there for us, even if they haven't always been perfect. Here are five heartwarming Father's Day wishes to celebrate your first love.
- To the world's greatest dad! Thanks for putting up with all my shenanigans over the years. I know I've been a handful, but I promise to be better, maybe?
- Happy Father's Day! I'm so grateful to have you as my dad. Even though you're not perfect, you're still the best dad I could ask for. Love you.
- I'm so grateful to have someone who is always willing to lend a helping hand, whether I need help with my homework or a ride to basketball practice. Thanks for everything and Happy Father's Day!
- Thank you for being there for me, even when I made terrible decisions. Thanks for never giving up on me, even when I've given up on myself. Love you!
- Happy Father's Day to the man who has always been my hero. Thanks for being my rock during good times and bad. You're the best dad ever!
Write any of these heartfelt messages on your Father’s Day card, and we are sure your dad will feel special for the rest of the year.
Make the most of this Father’s Day
They say that fathers know best, but let's face it, sometimes fathers can be hard to please. If you're struggling to find the perfect way to celebrate your father’s existence this Father's Day, don't worry - you're not alone.
To help you out, we've put together a list of four fun ways to celebrate Father’s Day.
- Breakfast in bed
Dads are the unsung heroes of the family. They work daily to provide for their loved ones and rarely get the credit they deserve. So why not show your dad how much you appreciate him this Father's Day by treating him to a special breakfast in bed? Whether it's his favorite pancakes or a savory omelet, he is sure to appreciate the gesture.
You can find easy recipes online or in cookbooks, and many stores sell pre-made mixes that just need water. So there's no reason why you would not want to try your hand at this tasty tradition.
- Spend some father-child time together
Another fun way to celebrate Father's Day is to plan an outing that your dad will enjoy. It could be anything from tickets to a ball game or a round of golf.
If your dad is more of a homebody, you could host a backyard barbecue with his favorite foods and drinks. Whatever you do, ensure that it is something your dad will appreciate and remember for years.
- Get him a heartwarming card
If your dad is sentimental, a heartwarming card is always a good choice. But with so many Father's Day cards in the market, how can you choose the right one? Well, it all depends on your dad's personality.
For example, if he's a sucker for a good pun, you might want to go for a witty card. On the other hand, if your dad is more sentimental, a heartfelt message will make him tear up. Make sure to add a tinge of personalization to your card by adding funny Father’s Day greetings.
No matter what type of dad you have, there's sure to be a Father's Day card that perfectly captures his personality. So go out and find it - he'll surely appreciate it.
- Time to scramble for gifts
It’s time to find the perfect last-minute gift for the most important man in your life. He claims he doesn't want anything, but secretly he's just hoping you'll put some thought into it this year. Here are a few gifting ideas sure to please any dad.
- For the handyman dad, there's no better gift than a new toolset.
- How about a gourmet cookbook or a subscription to his favorite foodie magazine for your foodie dad?
- And for the dad who loves nothing more than spending time outdoors, a new set of golf clubs or a hiking guide would surely put a smile on his face.
No matter what your dad is into, there's sure to be a gift that he'll love - you just have to get creative!
Celebrate Father’s Day with Footnotes Papers’ cards
This Father's Day, ditch boring traditional cards and get your old man a card from Footnotes Paper. Our collection of funny, heartwarming, and downright emotional cards will surely put a smile on his face.
Plus, we have a card for every dad, whether he’s your father, grandfather, father-in-law, or just a plant dad. So what are you waiting for? Show your dad how much you love him with a card from Footnotes Paper.
- For the comical dad, we have a card with a witty pun about being "the one with a wallet."
- You can get the humorous definition card for the grandfather with endless stories.
- We have a heartwarming card with a father-in-law definition for the man who raised your significant other.
We also have a collection of fun stickers that dads will love.
So whether your dad is a Serious Sam or a Super Dad, we have the perfect card for him. Make sure to include some funny father’s day greetings and thoughtful messages on the blank interior of the card to personalize it.Share your Father’s Day celebrations with Footnotes Paper by tagging us on Instagram.