Walking through the greeting card aisle can be so daunting. Every other card is either pink or has kittens on it. What to write on girlfriend's birthday card if she doesn't like these things?
Random hearts and cheesy happy birthday messages on a card are so cliché but many people struggle about what to write in a birthday card for a girlfriend.
We've got you covered if you're looking for something more exciting and heartwarming to write in your girlfriend's birthday card. From heartfelt one-liners to prose, we've compiled the best things about what to write in a birthday card for a girlfriend
So take a look and get some amazing ideas to make her day as bright as her smile.
It’s time to light up her day
One of the most significant days to celebrate is a birthday, and what could be more special than receiving a birthday card from someone we love? When picking out the perfect message to write on your girlfriend's birthday card, you want to make sure it is heartfelt. After all, this is an opportunity for you to express how much she means to you
Your girlfriend's birthday is coming, but you don't know what to get her. You could go the traditional route and buy her a gift or flowers, but why not think outside the box this year? Why not surprise her with words that will make her smile? Light up your girlfriend's day this year with heartwarming wishes that she'll love and cherish for the rest of her life. Are you wondering what to write in a birthday card for a girlfriend to make her feel loved?
Here we will share some tips on what you can say in a birthday card for your girlfriend.
40 romantic wishes for your girlfriend’s birthday card
Many people are often unable to come up with what to write in girlfriends birthday card.
If you're still wondering what to write girlfriends birthday card, here are a few birthday card messages for your girlfriend that will surely melt her heart.
Time for some happy tears
It's your girlfriend's birthday, and you want to make it special by writing a heartfelt message in her birthday card. But what to write in girlfriends birthday card that truly conveys your love and appreciation?
It can be a daunting task, but with a little thought and creativity, you can write a message that will make her feel loved and cherished.
In this section, we will provide you with some ideas and inspiration about how to write a birthday card for your girlfriend.
- You are my sweetest dream come true. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
- Happy birthday to my one and only. May today be as beautiful as you.
- Happy birthday, beautiful! I hope your life is always filled with love, warmth, and happiness.
- On your birthday, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me. You are my rock, and I am so grateful to have you in my life.
- I hope this birthday is just the beginning of a year filled with all the happiness your heart can hold!
- Wishing you a birthday that's as amazing as you are, my beautiful girl. You make every day an adventure, and I am excited to see what the future brings.
- Happy birthday, sweetheart! You fill each day of my life with happiness, and I can't imagine spending a day without you by my side. I love you more than anything in this whole world, and I am so blessed to have you in my life.
- Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend. May this special day be filled with joy and happiness, and may all your dreams come true.
- Wishing you a birthday as amazing as you are, my love. You bring so much joy and love into my life, and I am grateful for you every day.
- On your special day, I want to remind you how much you mean to me. You are the most important person in my life, and I am blessed to have you as my girlfriend.
- Happy birthday to the love of my life. You make every day brighter and more beautiful just by being in it.
- Today is a celebration of you, my darling girlfriend. May all your wishes come true, and may you feel as loved and cherished as you truly are.
- I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. Happy birthday, my love. May this year bring you all the happiness and success you deserve.
- Happy birthday to the most amazing girlfriend in the world. You make my life complete, and I can't imagine a day without you.
- Wishing you a day as special as you are, my love. You bring so much light and love into my life, and I am grateful for every moment we share.
- You are the sunshine in my life, my beautiful girlfriend. Happy birthday, and may your day be filled with love, joy, and laughter.
- Happy birthday to the woman who stole my heart. You are my soulmate, my best friend, and the love of my life.
- Happy birthday, my love. You are the most precious gift life has given me, and I am grateful for you every day.
- On your special day, I want to remind you of how much you are loved and appreciated. Happy birthday, my beautiful girlfriend.
- Wishing you a birthday as wonderful as you are, my love. May this year be filled with all the love, joy, and blessings you deserve.
Brighten her day with a good laugh
Want to make your girlfriend's birthday extra special this year? Why not write her a birthday card that will make her laugh and brighten up her day?
Writing a funny birthday card is a great way to show your girlfriend that you not only love her, but also appreciate her sense of humor.
Are you wondering how to write a birthday card for your girlfriend?
- Time to start collecting social security.
- You don't look a day over fabulous!
- Happy birthday to my favorite wonder woman!
- Happy birthday to my sometimes crazy, always amazing girlfriend.
- You make me feel young again... except when you ask for your keys back and call me old man.
- You've finally reached the age where you're smarter than a 5th grader!
- Happy birthday! Here's hoping that this year is better than the last one... and if it's not, at least we can say we survived another trip around the sun together!
- Happy birthday to the love of my life! Just remember, you're getting older but you're still way cooler than me.
- It's your birthday! That means you're one year closer to being the crazy cat lady we always talk about. Love you!
- Happy birthday to my better half! You make me happier than a puppy in a ball pit.
- Congratulations on another year of being an amazing girlfriend! Now, let's eat cake until we regret it.
- Happy birthday to the only person who can make me laugh at my own jokes. You're the best!
- Happy birthday to the most beautiful, smart, and talented girlfriend in the world! I'm just lucky you settled for me.
- Another year older and wiser, but let's not forget to have some fun along the way. Happy birthday, love!
- Happy birthday to the person who always steals my blankets but also warms my heart. Here's to another year of cuddles and laughter!
- You're the peanut butter to my jelly, the macaroni to my cheese, and the love of my life. Happy birthday!
- It's your birthday, so let's celebrate like it's the last time we'll ever have cake. I love you!
- Happy birthday to my favorite person in the world! Let's make this year even better than the last.
- You're the light of my life and the cheese to my pizza. Happy birthday, my love!
- Happy birthday to the person who makes every day brighter and better just by their crazy existence. I love you more than words can say!
Some fun ideas to celebrate your girlfriend’s birthday
Now that you know how to write a birthday card for your girlfriend, remember one of the best things you can do to celebrate your girlfriend's birthday is to make it memorable with your words and actions. Whether you take her on a romantic getaway or just out for a night on the town, doing something special will let her know how much you care. If you're looking for ideas, here are a few to make her birthday unforgettable.
Plan a weekend getaway
What's the best way to make your girlfriend's birthday memorable? With a weekend getaway, of course! But where to go? That's the tricky part. If you're stuck for ideas, here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- For beach lovers, how about heading to the coast for some sun and sand?
- If your lady loves a good hike, why not head to the mountains for a weekend of hiking and camping?
- Or, if she's more of a city girl, you can spend the weekend exploring a new city together.
Whichever destination you choose, make sure you take care of all the details in advance so that all she has to do is relax and enjoy herself. And don't forget the most important part - take lots of candid pictures!
Show off your cooking skills
What's better than a romantic candlelit dinner on your girlfriend's birthday? A homemade candlelit dinner, of course! There's nothing like a home-cooked meal to show your girlfriend how much you care. Plus, it's a great way to save money (birthdays can be expensive!).
If you're not much of a cook, don't worry - there are plenty of simple recipes that even the most novice of chefs can master. So don't hesitate - get in the kitchen and whip up something special for your special lady. She'll be impressed, and you'll both enjoy a delicious birthday meal together.
Think outside the box
Is your girlfriend's birthday coming up, and you're stumped on what to get her? Why not get her a card that's as witty, unique, and thoughtful as she is? Instead of going to the store and buying a generic, boring birthday card for your girlfriend, take a few minutes to think outside the box and get her something comical or heartwarming.
Such cards will not only make her laugh but also let her know you put some thought into her present. So instead of settling for boring cards, look at some of these humorous and heart-touching birthday cards at Footnotes Paper. You can also create personalized cards and decorate them with fun stickers.
Shop till she falls in love with you all over again
What better way to make her fall in love with you again than to take her on a shopping spree? She'll be thrilled to get a new outfit, and you'll enjoy the look of love in her eyes. Pour her a mimosa, tell her to put on her best dress, and then hit the town for a day of retail therapy. Help her find the perfect dress for her upcoming birthday party or a new pair of shoes to wear out on your next date night.
Go ahead and splurge on that designer dress she's been eyeing. She deserves it! And who knows, with some luck, she may just fall in love with you all over again.
Treat her like the queen she is
If you're looking to show your girlfriend how much you love her, there's no need to go out and break the bank. A day of pampering will do the trick. Make sure she starts the day with a relaxed breakfast in bed, followed by a day of spa treatments. Finish off the day with a private dinner for two, complete with champagne and candles.
You can top off the evening with a foot massage if you're feeling extra generous. Make sure you have roses on hand - nothing says "I love you" like a dozen red roses!
Head out to Footnotes Paper
Your girlfriend's birthday is coming up, and you want to get her a card that captures how you feel about her. But instead of heading to your nearest local store and picking up a generic greeting card, why not go somewhere truly unique and heartwarming? Footnotes Paper is here to save the day.
You can also add humor to her birthday by getting a card that gives her all the right excuses to hit the bar on her special day.
If you're looking for a way to make your girlfriend feel special and unique, why not try a little magic? A unicorn-themed card that says "you are magical af" will definitely put a smile on her face.
If you want to sweep her off her feet, you can add a personal touch by writing a heartfelt message inside the card. Add some cool stickers to the birthday card for your girlfriend and make it personalized.
Footnotes Paper has you covered for all of your girlfriend’s birthday card needs. We’ve got the perfect card for your girl, from heartfelt messages to funny puns. And if handwritten cards aren’t your thing, our collection of stickers will let you show how much you care without even lifting a pen.
Now that you know what to write in a birthday card for a girlfriend, include any of these wishes in your girlfriend’s birthday card to make her day!
So whatever type of card or sticker you choose, show her how much you love her with something from Footnotes Paper.We hope you make some amazing memories with your girlfriend on her birthday. Don’t forget to share the final birthday card with us by tagging us on Instagram @footnotespaper.
Knowing what to write on girlfriend's birthday card can be a challenging task, but it's important to put in the effort to create a message that truly reflects your love and appreciation for her.
Whether you choose to write a heartfelt message, a funny one-liner, or a romantic poem, the key is to express your feelings in a way that feels authentic to you and will resonate with your girlfriend.
By taking the time to think about what to write on girlfriend's birthday card and crafting a thoughtful message, you can make her birthday extra special and show her just how much she means to you.
With this guide on what to write on girlfriend's birthday card, it won’t be a struggle to find the right words! So go ahead and put pen to paper, and let your love and creativity flow!