There's no denying that moms are our first best friends. They know us inside out and always have our best interests at heart. Even when we're grownups and have our own families, our moms are still there for us, offering sage advice and unconditional love. So on this Valentine’s Day, let's take a moment to appreciate all the ways our moms are the best.
Valentine's Day is a special day for loved ones to show their appreciation for each other. Are you wondering how to say happy Valentine’s Day mom? Whether you're sending your mom a heartfelt message or baking her some delicious treats, these 20 messages will make her heart happy.
From expressing your love to thanking her for all she's done, these messages will make her day! Pick any of your favorite messages from here and say happy Valentine’s Day mom to make her day brighter.
Cherishing your first best friend on Valentine’s Day
Your mom is the person who has seen it all with you. She's been there for your first steps, your first words, your first day of school. She's seen you at your best and at your worst, and she loves you no matter what.
This Valentine's Day, don't forget to cherish the person who has been with you through thick and thin - your mom. She's always been there for you, making your days brighter and your life easier. So make sure to let her know how much you appreciate her this holiday.
From breakfast in bed to a big hug, there are plenty of ways to show your love. And if you're feeling extra cheesy, why not write her a heartfelt letter expressing everything she means to you? After all, she is the best mom in the world!
There's no denying that moms are special. They've always been there for us, whether we needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to celebrate with. So let's take a moment to cherish our moms. After all, they deserve it! What better way to celebrate your mom’s presence in your life than by saying happy Valentine’s Day mom in a heartwarming way? In this blog post, we will share some of the best things to say to your mom on Valentine’s Day and make it memorable for her.
Fun facts about Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is a special day to celebrate love and affection. Did you know that the holiday has origins dating back to ancient Rome? Here are some fun facts about Valentine's Day that you may not be aware of:
- The holiday of Valentine's Day is named after Saint Valentine, who was a Catholic priest who lived in the third century. Legend has it that he was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were not allowed to marry.
While in jail, it is said that he healed the daughter of his jailor. Upon his release, he sent her a farewell note signed "Your Valentine."
- The oldest known valentine still in existence today was a poem written by Charles, Duke of Orleans, to his wife while he was imprisoned in the Tower of London in 1415.
- The tradition of exchanging valentines began in the medieval era. At this time, young men and women would draw names from a bowl to see who their valentine would be. They would then wear this name on their sleeve for one week, allowing others to see who they were interested in.
- In addition to being the day of love, February 14th is also National Ferris Wheel Day! So if you're looking for a unique way to celebrate your love this year, why not take a ride on a Ferris wheel?
20 Heartwarming Valentine’s Day messages to bring a smile to your mom’s face
Are you wondering what to write in a Valentine’s Day card for your mom? This Valentine's Day, make your mom smile with one of these heartwarming messages.
Whether you're near or far, these words will let her know how much you care. Here are 20 heartfelt and witty Valentine’s day quotes for your mom that will make her day memorable!
Valentine’s Day messages to make your mom smile from ear to ear
- I'm so grateful to have you as my mom. I love you more than you could ever possibly know. Happy Valentine’s Day mom!
- Happy Valentine’s Day mom. Thank you for always being there for me, especially when I need it the most.
- I couldn't have asked for a better mom. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day to my first love!
- Happy Valentine's Day! I love you more than words can say!
- Thanks for being my mom and my best friend! I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold this Valentine's Day, mom.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, mom. You've always been there for me - no matter what. I wish you all the happiness in the world on this special day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope this year is filled with lots of love and happiness for you.
- I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful mother who loves me unconditionally. I hope that this special day will bring us all happiness and joy. Love you very much, mom!
- Happy Valentine's Day, Mom! You are the best mom ever, and I love you so much. Thank you for everything - your support, love, and encouragement throughout my life.
Valentine’s Day message to tickle your mom’s funny bone
- You’re the best mom in the world, even though sometimes you drive me crazy! I love you anyway! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, mom! Thanks for putting up with me all these years! I promise I won’t be such a pain when I grow up, maybe.
- I'm so grateful to have you as my mother. I would be lost without you... especially on days when I can't find my keys or my phone.
- Just like every other year, this Valentine's Day I'm going to be waiting patiently by your side (hopefully not wearing anything too embarrassing).
- If there's one thing I know about you mom, it's that you always need someone to talk to (or vent to). So feel free to tell me all about your loves or hates forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I'm so lucky to have you as my mom, even though I do drive you crazy sometimes. Happy Valentine’s Day from your daughter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, mom! I'll just be spending my money on flowers and chocolates from the store so that both of us can enjoy this day equally. Love you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Make sure all those chocolate hearts are put away in time for dinner because I don't want any leftovers thrown off my diet tomorrow.
- I love you more than words can say but if you don’t stop nagging me I may have to start using them anyway. Happy Valentine’s Day from your daughter!
- Happy Valentine's Day to the best mom in the world, even though I do get on your nerves sometimes!
Now that you know what to write in a Valentine’s card for your mom, nothing can stop you from making her day memorable!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Footnotes Paper
Is your mom the best? Does she always know just what to say and do? Well, this Valentine's Day, ditch the traditional card and get Footnotes Paper's fun Valentine's day greeting cards for your mom. With witty sayings and adorable illustrations, these cards are sure to make her smile. So show your mom some love this Valentine's Day with a card from Footnotes Paper!
Here are some of our top picks for the upcoming Valentine’s Day.
This Valentine's Day, show your mom some extra love with a special card featuring a cute bear holding balloons. The inside message can be anything you want, but we think a witty note expressing your affection would be perfect. No matter what you write, she's sure to appreciate the gesture.
There's no better way to show your mom some love this Valentine's Day than with a card that says "I heart you!" This illustration is the perfect way to let her know how much you care, and it's sure to make her smile. Whether you're giving it to her in person or sending it in the mail, she's sure to appreciate this thoughtful gesture.
For the queen of hearts in your life, this Valentine's Day card is fit for royalty! The pink backdrop is perfect for expressing your love, while the whimsical illustration adds a touch of humor.
Whether she's your biological mother or the one who raised you, let her know how much she means to you with this fun and thoughtful card.
Now that you've got your hands on the best Valentine's day cards for your mom from Footnotes Paper, it's time to make her day extra special. Don't forget to share your celebrations with us by tagging us on Instagram @footnotespaper - we'll be happy to be a part of your celebrations.